This policy is valid from 24 April 2013
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Kelly Thompson.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. I will disclose at the beginning of my post as to what type of compensation, if any, was provided.
- Review/Giveaway with no payment: Post may look something like this at the beginning: Financial compensation was not received for this post. A sample product was/will be gifted from _______ to facilitate the post/ review . All opinions expressed here are my own.
- Sponsored and/or Giveaway post with payment: Post may look something like this: Compensation for this post was provided by _________. All opinions expressed here are my own.
- I will insert #Ad at the beginning of tweets or Facebook posts or other social media outlets to also inform the consumer that I was compensated financially or gifted with a promotional item etc or otherwise for the particular review.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
I have no interest in promoting for pay or other profit, any material that I would not personally recommend to my friends, family or blog family. If I don't agree with the material it will not appear on my bog and I will not endorse it. All opinions are my own and not the opinions of any one else.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
I use Google AdSense on my blog and am disclosing this info to my readers.
The DoubleClick cookie in the ads served on the websites of its partners, such as websites displaying AdSense ads or participating in Google certified ad networks. When users visit a partner's website and either view or click on an ad, a cookie may be dropped on that end user's browser.
- Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to my users based on their visit to my site and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads Settings.