Friday, June 14, 2013

Fabulous Friday 5.0


You may remember that when I first started blogging, like 6 months ago, I had a short-lived series called Favorite Joke Friday.  ( I have to admit, I just went and looked up the title because I forgot what I called it.)

I listed jokes and things that were silly and made me chuckle.  I chose Friday because I like to wind down and get loose and be lighthearted since it is the weekend. For my family and I this means we eat pizza, drink soda, watch Donna Reed, listen to Jazz etc, you get the picture from my previous post My Fridays are like jazz and my Saturdays like Donna Reed.


It's not that I usually write about the uprisings in Syria or the war in Chechnya or anything but the weekends are really loose around here.  Like kids running around in the backyard in their birthday suit loose.  Or who cares if  I haven't brushed my teeth or my hair today- It's Friday!


Either way, instead of Favorite Joke Friday I am submitting to you Fabulous Friday 5.0 in which I show you videos or clips or inspirations  that I tend to ruminate over during the week or month.  By the way. 5.0 means nothing, I just thought it sounded cool.

This is a video that I have loved for quite some time and used to play it every other day in the house because my son also loves it.  It is in a series called The Art of Making and it is called Alma Flamenca and it is a really cool look at a guitar maker with music to match every move and scrape of the chisel. I love it and could hear it all day (oh wait, I already have).

So, give it a listen and tell me if it moves you.  The Art of Making, Alma Flamenca

Do you watch Vimeo or have any favorites you would like to share?  Happy weekend!  

 
The Art of Making, Alma Flamenca from Deep Green Sea on Vimeo.

 

4 comments:

  1. Kelly, you can't know what a tremendous relief it is knowing there's someone out there whose kids are running around naked, lol! It seems I've said {approximately 40 times today}, "Put some pants on before the neighbors see you!" And because you were so honest, I'll also confess that I haven't been out of my jammies all day. TMI? haha Have a great weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it's Friday- anything goes right! I'm also glad your kids run around like mine and that thankfully there are (hopefully) no crazies around seeing my and (your ) kiddos running out to get the mail in their (sometimes) training pants!!! happy weekend Trinity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, what an AWESOME video! I just shared it with a few friends on Facebook who are guitar aficionados and pinned it to Pinterest for future inspiration. What a great new series. I love Fabulous Friday 5.0!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a bunch Lauren! I am excited for it too...let's see what Friday brings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your comments. I read, appreciate and reply to them all.